I was bummed to have to skip last Tuesday, but I'm back for this week's Top Ten meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
For me, this list heavily leans towards titles because while I appreciate gorgeous covers, I'm way more likely to read a book if the title makes me laugh. And I really like dorky puns. That's not just in titles though.
1. I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
2. Sorcery and Cecila: Or the Enchanted Chocolate Pot by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermeyer
3. Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper
4. Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the New Girlie-Girl Culture by Peggy Orenstein
5. I Was a Non-Blonde Cheerleader by Kieran Scott
6. Pulling Princes by Tyne O'Connell
7. I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison
8. Prom Dates From Hell by Rosemary Clement-Moore
9. How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls by Zoey Dean
And to finish, one amazingly gorgeous cover that would have made me read anything:
10. Pegasus by Robin McKinley Luckily, it's now one of my favourite books, and if you haven't read it, you should!
I didn't mean for it to work out like this, but actually all of these books are ones I really enjoyed. Well, maybe not How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls, but that one was still fluffy and amusing, so sure, I guess it counts!
What books did you put on your list? Leave me a link in the comments! And don't forget to go enter my 100 Follower Giveaway as I try to thank all of you guys for the past few months of awesomeness. I'm so glad I've gotten to hang out with you all and hope it continues for a long time.