Tuesday, September 13, 2011

...September?

This is totally one of those "where did time go?" posts.

Sigh.

I have not died or disappeared or anything else over the past 11 days!  I can't believe it's been 11 days, but so it goes apparently.  What has happened is that I've been sick (boo) and I got a job at the local library as a reference parapro!  Which means all library all the time!  I love it and adore it and get to help people find books, but it's kind of taken over my life as I'm trying to learn everything I need. 

Which means there hasn't been as much reading as there usually is and very little thought of blogging.

But things are starting to even out, and hopefully all that will change - there's a BBAW interview with the lovely Lynn coming up tonight and then I have a couple books that I've fallen for and can't wait to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read and adore each one.