Friday, September 30, 2011

What I Read in September


Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller
Paparazzi Princess by Jen Calonita
Family Affair by Jen Calonita
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler (reread)
Prisoners in the Palace by Michaela MacColl
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink by Stephanie Kate Strolm (netGalley ARC)
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
All You Desire by Kirsten Miller
Addison Blakely: Confessions of a PK by Betsy St Amant (netGalley ARC)
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn’t Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Slayers by C.J. Hill (netGalley ARC)
A Brief History of Montmaray by Michelle Cooper
The Education of Bet by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
There's No Place Like Home by Jen Calonita
The Earth, my Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
Various Positions by Martha Schabas

I know I missed more than a few between The Lost Crown and Hourglass.  I got really busy and read stuff but failed to write it down.  Note to self, Emily, write what you read down.

It's so hard to pin down a favourite, but I'm going with three:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read and adore each one.